The Trustees of the Gosoomba dehshe Trust and YKDFN Chiefs and Council are asking all YKDFN members aged 13 and over for their input on what programs and projects should be funded by the Trust in the future. Please fill out the survey to get your priorities known.
Ways to complete the survey:
- Surveys can be dropped off at the YKDFN Administration offices in Ndilo or Dettah.
- You can call 867-873-4307 and a member of the YKDFN staff can record your responses. Please ask for Gotia or Lena.
- You can complete the survey online at
- There will be survey collectors going door-to-door in Ndilo and Dettah in early November (Covid-19 protocols will be followed).
Translators will be available upon request. Please call 867-873-4307 to make arrangements.
This survey is open to all YKDFN members aged 13 and older. Each member who provides a valid response will receive a $10 gift card!
- Gift cards will be handed out during the door-to-door campaign, or mailed out after the survey has closed
The deadline has been extended to November 13, 2020.